Friday 20 July 2012

Accessorize baked blusher review



Hey guys,
Accessorize is a girly shop that sells all sorts of things and they have recently brought out their new makeup line and I wanted to do a review on their baked blushers

Ok so the first thing is the baked blusher in ‘ 8 - Quiver ‘it is a very shimmery pink with purple under tones. I just really like this it is sort of a 2 in 1 it acts as your blush and highlight and just gives you a lovely rosy flush. It is not too pigmented which in some ways I like because you can just slap it on and go not have to worry too much about blending. As for the packaging I really like it actually it doesn’t look too cheap and you can see the colour through the top of the lid as it is clear and it doesn’t feel too cheap and rubbishy.





Overall I really like the things I have tried from their makeup line and they are not going to bust the bank as they are not too expensive the blusher is only £5!
Holly xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment